- Our students received Gold and Silver medals for IGKO Olympiad 2017-18.
- Shub Shah was selected for the 3rd round of DSK Olympiad international which he recently appeared .
- Winners at the Chintana Drawing competition 2017 -18 held in December
– Krish Bendre won a State Level GOLD Medal (in 5th to 7th group).
– Pari Gupta Distric Level BRONZE Medal (in 1st to 4th group).
– Subh Shah Distric Level BRONZE Medal (in 8th to 10th group).
- We have also earned Chinthana State BEST SCHOOL CERTIFICATE on winning State and District level awards .
- We will be inaugurating our SSY AANANDA KENDRA in Katarkhadak village on 16th FEBRUARY which is Guruji’s Aradhana Day.
- This Kendra is a body to the soul of Guruji’s vision , on Village Development, Clean India Green India , through all our programs and activities.
- All our other Kendra’s are running well.
- We have also adopted 10 more village school in Rajgurunagar, Pune .
- Recently we also had a blanket distribution activity for the nearby adivasi villages.
- We are looking for CSR support for more such activities and rural development , so parents who can support or connect us in this please get in touch with Bindu didi or Narendra sir.
- Day After Tomorrow, THURSDAY 25th January 2018 – SELF LOVE
A one day Workshop at Suba International, Mumbai
- FRIDAY, 26th January 2018 – The Magic of Gratitude
A one day workshop at Suba International, Mumbai
- SATURDAY, 27th January 2018
“Holistic Sales” in Vapi
- SUNDAY, 28th January 2018 – The Success Cue programme at Suba International, Mumbai
Note – If any parent is doing the Full One Day Workshop with Manojji , it will be counted as 1 of their sadhana camps out of the 4 committed by them.
Register for your sadhana dates with Bindu didi on 09820421421.